Useful phrases for an Introduction…
· While texts may be fictitious constructs of composers’ imaginations, they also explore and address …
· Despite divergent contexts, ….
· The examination of the enduring question of what defines humanity resonates over both texts and times…
· At the core of both texts is…
· These prolific texts forewarn us about….
· Both Shelley and Scott champion the belief that…
Useful phrases for a body paragraph
· Like Shelly, Scott elaborates upon…
· These concerns / comparisons emphasise…
· Such a warning / idea / belief / also exists within (Scott’s Bladerunner / Shelley’s Frankenstein)
Useful phrases for a Conclusion
· These congruous ideas provide a fundamental connection that links these texts through time
· Both Shelly and Scott Champion the belief that…
· These comparisons exemplify how/ that…
· The comparison of Bladerunner and Frankenstein ultimately broadens our perception of…
· Ultimately, despite being products of distinct cultural milieus, both Frankenstein and Bladerunner…
Useful Vocab for essays.
Digetic / non –digetic sound